Rocky Horror Picture Show returns to SLFS! We are bringing our live performance event to the Broadway Centre Cinemas with four unique opportunities to experience this cult classic. Starting October 29-October 31 we will be hosting different screenings so you can choose how you want to spend your evening celebrating this cult classic.
The Out Of The Shadows cast is back for all screenings with live performances that occur with the movie. There are different performances with two separate emcees and one with a shadow cast. We will also be providing a screening of the film that is the movie only if you’d rather.
Screenings with live performers will have the doors open and a live pre-show that starts 30 minutes prior to the movie. Prop bags are included in your ticket price and will be handed out at entry. No outside props will be accepted into the theater.
Mature Audiences Only. 18+.
The following production includes language and themes that may be triggering to certain individuals. This event includes graphic language, sexual content as permitted within Utah law, blood, assault, and uses language that some viewers may find offensive and/or dehumanizing. In addition the event is loud, cast members will be wandering the auditorium, and props will be tossed in the air, and audience members may move, stand, yell, and behave generally raucous. SLFS encourages viewers to consider their own personal mental health before purchasing a ticket or attending any Salt Lake Film Society Rocky Horror Picture Show event.
FULL LIVE CAST + GUEST EMCEE SUSAN STEFFEE
10/28 (SOLD OUT), 10/29 (SOLD OUT), 10/30 (SOLD OUT), 10/31 (SOLD OUT) at 10:30 pm ; $25/person includes prop bag
Rocky Horror emcees traditionally talk over the entire film with a microphone, so if you have interest in hearing or seeing the film in it’s pure form, without an emcee, look for the film-only screening times.
This show is adult in nature, includes language and themes that are not for all individuals, SLFS recommends individuals do their own research to determine if an event is appropriate for them. The SLFS Rocky Horror event disclaimer is below, please view before purchasing a ticket or attending this event.
DRAG CAST + GUEST EMCEE AMANDA DUSOE
10/29 (SOLD OUT), 10/30 (SOLD OUT), 10/31 at 10:30 pm ; $25/person includes prop bag
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
10/29, 10/30, 10/31 at 10:30 pm ; $20/person + prop bag
ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE
No shadow cast or emcee
Due to the graphic nature of this show no one under 18 will be admitted Photo ID will be required at time of entry at security entrance. No bags, outside props, or cosplay weapons permitted. Not intended for all viewers, audience discretion advised.
All ticket proceeds benefit SLFS.
By purchasing a ticket for or participating in any Rocky Horror Picture Show event planned and controlled by Salt Lake Film Society, you agree to the following:
- Salt Lake Film Society Rocky Horror Picture Show events are provided with no warranty either express or implied. The Organizers, including but not limited to the Staff, Board, Advisory, Volunteers, Cast, and Sponsors, of Salt Lake Film Society Rocky Horror Picture Show events assume no liability for any loss, theft, damage, trauma, triggering complaints or injury to property or persons, including death, whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
- You assume all risks when participating in Salt Lake Film Society Rocky Horror Picture Show events. All participants must use care and good judgment and must obey all rules and regulations and code of conduct of Salt Lake Film Society. You will comply with all requests made by employees or volunteers or contracted staff of Salt Lake Film Society and its representatives. You must obey all laws of the State of Utah. Salt Lake Film Society reserves the right to eject any participant who does not comply with the terms of this section. Ejected participants will not be entitled to a refund or any further recourse.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Salt Lake Film Society and its organizers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, affiliates for any and all legal actions arising out of participation in Salt Lake Film Society Rocky Horror Picture Show events. You further agree to pay all legal fees incurred by Salt Lake Film Society that arise due to this agreement.
- You give Salt Lake Film Society authorization to use and post any photographs, videotapes, recordings or any other record of our events, before during or after the event for promotional use, at any area of our event venues, reporting to the media and to publish on our website or blog. You will not be entitled to any compensation for Salt Lake Film Society’s use of your name or image.
- Refunds for any reason will be at the discretion of Salt Lake Film Society.
- Salt Lake Film Society reserves the right to exclude anyone from becoming a Salt Lake Film Society participant should they choose not to accept this Agreement.